- Return of goods is at the users cost. We suggest you return your product using your domestic postal service on a standard shipping method, although we suggest you obtain a proof of postage and keep your paperwork until we have acknowledged receipt of your package. Please ensure you fill out our returns form which is provided inside the parcel and include it inside your returns pack.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of your goods. This includes return transit time to our warehouse. Items must be unworn and unwashed, and have all original tags attached. We cannot accept items that have distinct odours or signs of wear and tear. We assess all returns on this basis and if your item fails this assessment it will be returned to you.
- If you wish to exchange for a different size please clearly mark the required size on the returns form provided.
- If you consider your items to be faulty please first contact our customer services department on email@example.com and give a brief description of the fault, and location of the fault providing photographic detail if you feel this is relevant. It may not always be necessary for you to return your faulty goods to us, and we will evaluate this at the time and on a case by case basis.
- Faulty good claims must be made within the 30 day period. Anything beyond the 30 days will be considered normal wear and tear of use, and can be subject to denial.
- The returns parcel remains your responsibility until the goods are received and booked back into our warehouse.
- Once we have received your package into our warehouse and it has been processed you will be informed of what action is being taken.
- Your shipping costs are non-refundable.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges for sale/clearance items.
- We reserve the right to return the items to you based on any of the terms outlined in our policy, goods will be returned to you in the same condition they are received in.
- Whilst every effort will be made to replace any stock with like for like product under certain circumstances your preferred product may not be in stock. In this instance Guapo Guapa reserves the right to issue a refund or credit to the value of the original product value.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Following this, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by email: Info@guapoguapa.co.uk.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Info@guapoguapa.co.uk and send your item to: Guapo|Guapa (GiG) , 180 Tithe Street, Leicester, LE5 4BN, United Kingdom.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
180 Tithe Street